Anyone out there?

Events, pictures, videos, duelings...

Favorite class: Wizard

Idea/Suggestion Anyone out there?

Post by zachthorpe97 » Jun 06, 2020 7:54 pm

Hi everyone!

I used to play this game all the time as middle schooler back in like, 2002-2005? It is probably one of the finest and most underrated games of all time (screw you Diablo!) But I was curious if anyone is up for any CTF, battle royales or is that is already a thing here?

I'm new to this whole system as it has been 15 years, so if anyone is up for a match or just wanted to skirmish for a bit, show me a thing or two, let me know! Otherwise I'd love to relive the days when like 24 people would be crushing it with intense competitive games or just trying to use force push in a corner with an enchanted wall to run around outside the map XD

Anyways glad to be here and hope to meet/play some of you soon!

Better Noob
Better Noob
Scoreboard: 6

Awards

Favorite class: All of them

Re: Anyone out there?

Post by Shimazu » Jun 06, 2020 8:51 pm

Welcome back! The best way to check if people are online is through the discord that we have and you can check who is online there. Usually for EU times after 8pm is the normal hotspot time and we can have anywhere between just a couple of us to sometimes over 10 of us in a game, which for this many years after the initial release of the game is still pretty impressive! XD

Discord: https://discord.gg/gFyPB9P